Monday, April 9, 2012

Ice Breaker

This first assignment involved asking six people the same question and take a head shot of them. This was my first time going on a photoshoot and I had some difficulties, but I believe it went well for the most part.

The question: “What would you have done if you had won the Mega Million jackpot?”

Stephen Deck
Stephen Deck, 22, said he would want to make sure he is not the only one enjoying his winnings.
“I would get 10 of my best friends a super car, a backpack to hold $150,000 and go on a long road trip,” Deck said. “I just want to have a good time and make sure I got my entourage with me.”

Ashley Berger
Ashley Berger, 25, said she has never thought about what she would do if she had won the mega millions, but felt it would be strange to have that much money and not give it to those who deserve it.
“It’s not like I don’t need it, but every country does,” Berger said with a chuckle. “I would want to open my own animal rehabilitation center. It’s a cause I feel is important that not many people know about.”

Chris Lamb
Chris Lamb, 33, would want to keep working, but do so while living a relaxing, luxurious life. “I would travel the world,” Lamb said. “I could literally go everywhere.”
Lamb would also plan to give some of his winnings to charities before he goes on his worldwide escapade.

Talia London
Talia London, 24, said she would immediately go on vacation to be somewhere warm. “I know that sounds cliché,” London said. “I feel like I can’t get a break when it comes to getting a vacation. I just want to be on one without having to worry about money.”

Trish Manley
Trish Manley, 58, said she would spend the winnings on ways that go back to her family. “I would donate to diabetes, cancer and arthritis foundations,” Manley said. “I would also travel to Ireland and Scotland. Both sides of my family are originally from there. “
Manley said she would of course buy a beautiful home for her family to enjoy the rest of their lives in.

William Friedson
William Friedson, 48, said he has several hobbies that the lottery money would be spent on, such as opera production and photography, but would give half of his winnings away to countries that need it. “I would start with Africa,” Friedson said. “After that I would work the money close to home in terms of need and causes I believe in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment